Rajnish Phale: CEO, Radiant HR Services
Rajnish Phale a accomplished Human Resource professional having 25 years of work experience in different industries like Retail, Pharma & Chemicals of which 18 years as a Human resource professional and over the last 6 years as an Entrepreneur.
He started his career as a Management Trainee with Sandoz India .Ltd and thereafter worked with renowned companies like Cipla Ltd, Bayer India, Kopran, UCB India & Reliance Retail. He has a long stint of 8 years with UCB India as a Head HR and later was promoted a s Global HR Manager for south Asia where he played a pivotal role by managing HR operations of 5 countries India, Pakistan, Vietnam, Thailand & Philippines. In 2006, he moved to Reliance Retail as a VP HR & Talent Transformation for FMCG Non Food and wellness business.
One of the major achievement in his career where he was awarded with The George Tzamaloukas Award for living organization value “Care” at the global human resource conference at France Stainley in 2006.
Areas of Expertise
- Demonstrated skill in establishing HR as a strategic business partner, as well as working effectively and building trusting relationships at all levels of the organization to support business initiatives.
- Manpower planning and budgeting, HR training and facilitation, succession planning, legal compliance, government regulatory oversight, strategic planning, and company wide HR communication/coordination.
- Job skills evaluation/assessment and supplemental training, employee talent and leadership development, change management.
- Job description creation, compensation management, and development/implementation/management of performance appraisal process.
- Creation/implementation of corporate performance expectations and evaluations, facilities renovation and relocation of employees.
- Cost of turnover, feasibility of contract recruiting, building of HR Departments, and direction of multi-state HR branches.
Kusum Phale : Proprietor
Currently managing all the commercial operations of the company. By qualification a B.Com graduate and is currently pursuing CMA.